Treatment Trends Inc (TTI) is a legal affiliation for the Pennsylvania Correctional Institutions and Facilities. Treatment Trends is a non profit private organization that offers services to eliminate problems in the community including crime, violence and addiction. Treatment Trends provides services in four divisions of communities and include an out-patient intensive program, a halfway house, transitional house for living recovery, a unit for case management and assessment and veterans program. The administrative and corporate offices of Treatment trends are housed within one of their own residential facilities known as Keenan House, an outpatient program for individuals with substance abuse problems.
The services offered by Treatment Trends include professional staff care that meets the requirements and qualifications set up by Pennsylvania’s Department of Health, Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Programs. Both the out-patient and in-patient intensive programs have been licensed since 1972. Many individuals from the correctional facilities have been served by Treatment Trends for acts of illegal use of drugs and crime. Treatment allows individuals to recover and reclaim their lives with better hopes for a brighter future.
Services Of Treatment Trends:
- To treat individuals with substance abuse issues and other self destructive forms of behavior in order for the person to return to society a changed individual and become a productive member of the community.
- Educate society on the self destructive behavior of individuals addicted to substance control.
- Provide facilities for in-patient and out-patient programs.
- Prolonged care for individuals with substance abuse.
- Offer services in case management, research and assessment.
- Developing community service programs by reducing crimes of youth and adults who learn to respect the law by rehabilitating youth and adults of the causes that lead them to violence against their fellowmen.
Treatment Trends offers continued care for individuals with the highest positive outcome achieved, where these people can be sent back to mainstream communities to live a more productive life. According to research done at National Institute of Drug Abuse it is stated that drug treatment conducted in a comprehensive manner enhances the safety of communities while being a cost effective measure for drug abusers. Research has also indicated that when the drug treatment program is conducted over a lengthy time period, the positive outcomes are even higher. When an individual is free from drugs, there are greater changes a person can make to himself and society in order to lead a happier and productive life.